I really don’t have anything in mind about which to write, so I’ll just list some things I thought about today.
- I awoke this morning expecting to hear bad news on the Hillary front, and was pleasantly surprised by her win in New Hampshire.
- Didn’t get much work done today because I was working on the wrestling site
- Pho is not my favorite food
- Didn’t transfer the wrestling domain name because I was busy working on the site.
- The good news is Joe has a
URIDuh, I meant UTI, (good because otherwise it would mean he was going senile or something because of the various places he’s been relieving his bladder.)
- Even though Paint Branch High School has a wrestling scoreboard, we still beat them
- I don’t think I am going to finish Love in the Time of Cholera by January 24th. Or 25th.