- I finished Loving Frank. The middle got a little bogged down, but the ending was quite interesting. Disturbing, but interesting. It’s really made me want to learn more about Frank Lloyd Wright and gave me an appreciation of him and his work that I didn’t have before. I highly recommend the book.
- Dean and I went out last night. We were going to see a movie, but the movie we were going to see was sold out at the time we wanted to see it. So were all the other movies at that theater. So we went to a bar for a couple of beers then to a restaurant I thought was a favorite of mine. The last few times I went to Jaleo in Bethesda I left disappointed. It is very expensive and the food isn’t that good. Last night we were again disappointed. Too bad, I like the idea of tapas. We’ll not be going back.
- We’re not going anywhere for Thanksgiving, nor having anyone over. We may not even do a turkey since I’m the only person that likes turkey in this family. Maybe we’ll see a movie.
- It’s ginko ginkgo ball season. You can probably smell it from your house. P. U.
- What does P. U. mean anyway? Is it supposed to be pew?
- Ok. that’s it.
I’m typing this from Ubuntu which is running from a CD. Just wanted to see if I could.