My bird buddy, Indigo Bunting tagged me yesterday — I’m supposed to list 6 unspectacular things about myself. It’s harder than I thought it would be (although my daughter said she could list dozens of unspectacular things about me and then proceeded to do so. Brat.)
- I’ve never been tagged for a meme before. This is my first. Which is interesting since I’ve had a blog since 2001.
- I don’t know what a dangling participle is. I always thought they were unimportant until I saw it mentioned on a test for a teaching position in Montgomery County many years ago. I guess they are important because I didn’t get the job.
- I like to do dishes by hand. But I hate to dry or put them away.
- I’ve never mowed the lawn with a gas or electric powered mower – I used a rotary mower a few times, but gave up on that because it was too freaking hard.
- I’m not allergic to poison ivy — yet.
- My first bee sting was when I was in my early 40’s. It hurt, but I was pleased to finally have been stung by a bee.
- Bonus seventh item: I don’t “know” six bloggers (not tagged by IB or Mrs. Slocombe) to tag so I tagged some bloggers whose blogs I read, but they’ve never read mine.
Meme Terms and Conditions
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- List six unspectacular things about you.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.